I recognized the clip because I saw that show.

I love Conan, even if some of his stuff is really stupid or disgusting. I tried to get tickets to see him when he came here to Chicago last week but they were impossible to get. I taped all the Chicago shows. I'm a Chicago-area native, and It's somehow funnier when I actually understood all the local stuff they were talking about.

I was especially happy when he went to batting practice with the WHITE SOX, because whenever a show comes to Chicago and they do a baseball park visit it's always Wrigley and The Cubs(I'm a lifelong Sox fan). I thought Conan would have given the White Sox a hard time since they beat his favorite Red Sox in the playoffs and won the World Series last year.

His birthdate is only one day before mine!
Not to mention, he's really cute, even if he is 12 years older than me(and about a foot taller!). I've had a crush on him for years. [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]redface.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ May 19, 2006 10:15 PM: Message edited by: Diamond Dragon (Katie from IL) ]</font>